Leading in today's dynamic, global, and multi-generational world provides new challenges and requires innovative new approaches to leadership. At a time of increasing complexity, leaders across sectors and geographies recognize that the work of a leader involves far more than driving results and delivering numbers. The 20th century “command-and-control”
approach no longer works effectively in many settings. To affect change, today's leaders must be able to articulate clear purpose and organizational values, create a shared vision, and build organizations that rely upon the skills of communication, collaboration and teamwork, in addition to effective decision-making. More than anything else, leaders today must be able to enlist the engagement of those whom they lead.
Middle management and senior level executives who aspire to achieve mastery as a transformational leader and achieve greater greater organizational effectiveness.
- Significantly expanded capacity and skill as a leader with powerful organizational approaches such as Strategic Visioning and Strategy Elevation for dynamic transformational change
- Understanding of essential distinctions about leadership, teams, change, communication, vision and strategy thereby leading to powerful new outcomes within the organization
- A personal leadership vision to guide continued development and success and Deepened self-awareness
- Influence Mastery to effectively impact different stakeholders differently, to maximize change results
- Culture Mastery to align top team thinking and learn community and network of colleagues across sectors.
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Singapore, Singapore
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- Accra, Ghana
- Nairobi, Kenya