Project managers play a key role in developing the long-term financial goals of a company or an organization in ensuring a profitable future for the firm. In today’s competitive business environment every project manager needs to accountable for the bottom line. Whether it’s justifying a new hire, the purchase of new equipment, creating a project budget, or presenting relevant revenue projections and expenses– having a working knowledge of financial management will greatly improve the project manager’s chances of running a successful project.
Designed for Project Management Professionals, this course will provide you with the cutting-edge insights on the financial management framework used worldwide. this indispensable knowledge of financial management will help you to manage your project in a superior and efficient manner.
This program covers key finance technique for project managers through a series of dynamic presentations, cutting edge videos, exciting group activities, and real-world applicable case studies. At the end of the program, you will leave the course with confident in dealing with the financial aspect of your projects.
Upon completion of this training course you will recieve your certificate which has been fully accredited by Qualifi, an official UK government recognized awarding body.
This course is designed for non-financial managers of all functional areas of an organization including:
• Project managers
• IT project managers
• Project coordinators
• Team leaders
• Product managers
• Program managers
• Senior managers
• Become familiar with key documents and terminology used in business finance
• Gain confidence and skill in decision-making and working with financial managers
• Learn the essentials of budgeting and cash-flow analysis
• Perform fundamental financial ratio analysis
• Understand the process of financial control for a project
• Use earned value analysis to establish cost performance index and schedule performance index for your projects.
• Successful completion of the course materials, and exam makes you a Certified financial Management for Project Managers (fMPM)TM. you can use the designation of fMPMTM on your resume and business card.