Prime Quality Training presents to introduce an international training week on Project Management. This week includes 2 separate bookable section:
Master A- “Project Scheduling & Project Risk Analysis” which will be hold in 3 days, from 6th, 7th, 8th August 2017 in Maputo, Mozambique
Master B- “Intergrated Project Control” hold in 2 days, in 9th and 10th August 2017 in Maputo, Mozambique. This course is led by our world renowned trainer
Delegates can claim upto 35 PDUs and have the Certificate of Completion bearing signatures from both the Course Director and the Course Organiser.
Experianced Professionals with working knowledge and responsibility for Planning & Scheduling - Project Controls - Cost and Budget Control
This training course is recommended for both discipline and project focused professionals with a basic understanding of project management process. An effective combination of cutting edge lecture, real-world examples, and interactive sessions will be utilized, providing the participants with an opportunity to engage in active discussions and group exercises to participate in an effective learning experience.
- This highly interactive training course is offered over a period of three and two intensive days with program delivery designed to share both the latest knowledge and practical experience through experiential sessions providing participants a deeper and more long-term understanding of Advanced Project Management issues
- Participants are expected to actively participate in group discussions and practical hands-on exercises
- Participants are provided with up-to-date advanced techniques to accurately develop complex Project schedule
- Participants with the trainer’s guidence will be developing high level budget for the exercise projects and identify the impacts of uncertainity on the budget
- Participants will leave the training venue knowing they have the latest techniques to define, deliver and execute project controls in their organizations